The Meera was one of the most popular shapes from RIXO's debut gown collection. Just 60 pieces are available, so if you love her, be quick.
• Presented at London Fashion Week
• Improved fit:
• Reduced the depth and fullness of the hip panel for a more flattering fit
• Altered the construction of the front tie to give more styling options
• Hand-painted vintage-inspired print
• The main fabric is a lurex and fil coupé blend
• Deep V-neckline, rouleau buttons at nape
• Keyhole opening in the back
• Flattering, slightly structured shoulders
• Empire waistline
• The body is lined and does not conceal a bra.
• The front panels fit close to the body.
• Concealed zip fastening on left side
• A slightly A-line skirt skims the legs.
• The skirt is unlined for a superior drape.
• Please note that the delicate fabric may snag.
This is shown here with Zenni Beaded Silk Bag